Monday, January 02, 2012

Football notes

The Good



Auburn played like I've never seen them before. Not BAD. Moseley cried his way out of the game after his second spine-less possession of the ball giving Trotter the chance to.... wait for it... be a quarterback!?! I was as shocked as the ESPN commentators were. (they just hid it better)

It made me feel like we actually have a chance next season.... we'll see. But with Dyer on the outs with Auburn I'm not really sure what to expect for 2012.

THE BAD



OK State played PATHETIC tonight. They should have lost the game but got lucky when "Super Doofus" Williamson missed a kick that any other kicker could have hit BACKWARDS! But I can't complain too much, thanks to the Cowboys win I killed it in points tonight on ESPN's pick-em's.

THE UGLY



Oregon's "costumes" they brought to the bowl game. Seriously, these guys are the Barbie dolls of college football. They spend more time on looking pretty for a game instead of playing it. Sure they won, but the also got on Joan Rivers "What are they Wearing?" list as well.

No comments: