Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Best Batgirl

Once again there's only 2 choices to go by so once again I'll make this quick.

Alicia Silverstone (Bad)



What's there to say about her? She was totally forced into the script and gave no weight to the overall story line she was in. So did a terrible job but I think all the direction she ever got was that of a dogs. "Stay Alicia, stay. Good Alicia. Now bark!"

It's said no one gave any more thought to it than that.

Yvonne Craig (Good)



Unlike her counterpart, Yvonne played the role of Barbara Gordon excellently. Being a librarian established her character as being knowledgeable on many subjects and made her character seem more realistic in the overall stories.

As with Ward I'd concede someone could still do better but as of yet no one's even gotten close, which leaves Ms Craig as the reigning champion of the role.

More tomorrow!

3 comments:

kidcardco said...

Another slam dunk here. These are really non-debatable though. It get's better tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I mean if you wanna go with the story line then yeah you're right but just thinking of who played batgirl the best I'd say it is a toss up. I mean neither one if them really blew the character out of the water but I think I would believe Alicia would kick ass a little more than Yvonne. But I really don't care! ;)

Megan

Unknown said...

I got a contender for you, although I don't recall the show too terribly much. The Birds of Prey TV show had the redhead from Starship Troopers as the post Killing Joke version of Barbara Gordon. It may not technically be Batgirl, but it is the same character.