Monday, December 24, 2018

X-mas Past

Today I thought I'd share with you some X-mas photos from my past!

 Here's us at our grandmother's house for X-mas. I'm the one farthest to the left followed by my brother Jeremy, our cousin Lenora, my other brother Bray and finally my cousin Glen. It was always cold at my Grandmother's house in Gadston, AL. I remember the stockings were huge (we still have them) and she always placed tinsel on the tree. Good memories!
 This one is at my other grandmother's house in Mobile, AL. These are my two younger brothers Jordan and Caleb hanging out with a giant X-mas teddy bear my grand parents bought for us to play with. It was 6 feet tall and was comfortable to lie on while reading a book. Don't know what ever happened to it though. For that matter, I don't recall the story of how/why they got it in the first place!?

I do love my brothers "What?! I didn't do anything" face.
 My brother Jeremy and I decorating the tree. I clearly remember the lights and ornaments we hung in the picture. I'm standing on a step ladder and my brother on a bench.
X-mas day! Plaing with M.A.S.K. cars and Wuzzles while wearing our glow in the dark Transformer PJ's

AH....good times.

You better wish your X-mas is as magical as mine was in this photo. (I'm in blue my brother Jeremy is tan)

No comments: