Monday, December 10, 2018

Top 5 Soups!

Its winter time and when it's cold outside it's always a good time for soup! Here are some of my favorites!

 1) Gumbo

NOTHING was better to eat than my grandmothers gumbo. Though she doesn't make it anymore, my mom has a recipe that copies it down to the core! I made it for our family vacation a year ago and it tastes pretty close.

Sad to say but no gumbo from a restaurant ever tasted as good.

 2) Broccoli Cheese

Man oh man! This is still one of my favorites! I like a little corn in there too for good measure. Such a satisfying soup!
 3) Vegetable

I've always loved this kind, even as a kind. Preferably cooked with beef but I'd eat it even if it were only vegan.
 4) French Onion

An up and comer for me recently! Never had it that much as a kid but I love onions and when it's made right, it's one of the best things to eat!

5) Lentil

My mom makes this every so often and I love it more and more each time I have it. Throw a little potato in there if you want but if not, I'd still help myself to a bowl or two.

That's my Top 5, what's yours?

No comments: