Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Top 5 Nuts

I'm nuts about nuts! Around this time of year there's plenty of people selling various kinds. (of which Megan can never say "No" too) But here's my Top 5 I love the most!

 1) Pistachios

Oh man, I could eat these by the pound. Too bad they cost so much or I WOULD! I also love ice cream flavored too. (actually my favorite ice cream out there!)
 2) Almonds

Chocolate, candied, salted or even plain. I love'em! Also if they're in a candy bar I'm more likely to buy it. I eat these pretty regularly.
 3) Cashews

Mercy me these things are addictive! I don't eat them as much as almonds but put a bag in front of me and I'll go to town on them!
 4) Pecans

Always wonderful to crack them open and eat them myself. When in season, I do this all the time. Even from someone's backyard, I'll pick'em up and pop them in right there! Wonderful nut!
5) Peanuts

The old tried and true here. I can eat them from the shell, honey roasted, spicy or boiled! (the Mrs. personal favorite way to eat them) You just can't go wrong when it comes to these.

That's my Top 5, what's yours?

No comments: