Thursday, December 06, 2018

Top 5 Vegetables!

Momma always told you to "Eat your vegetables" Well here's the Top 5 I enjoyed eating!

 1) Okra

Man oh man do I love me some okra. Steamed, fried, pickled, it doesn't matter. I love it all! I'm super happy this is included on my "hard diets" I put myself on after a few business trips of eating nothing but junk food for weeks straight.

 2) Squash

I love it plain or in a casserole. To be honest, this is one vegetable I ask my Mom to serve at dinners. LOVE the taste of this one!
 3) Corn

I can't imagine there's anyone who doesn't love corn. On the cob is the best but creamed corn is a close second for me.
 4) Jalepenos

Love spicy! I'm fortunate to have Megan's aunt pick and pickle some fresh ones from her garden for me every once in a while. Delicious!
 5) Avacados

Didn't eat these as a kid and never really grew to love them until a few years ago. Now just having one plain with a little salt is unbelievably good!

That's my Top 5, what's yours?

No comments: