Friday, December 14, 2018

Top 5 Pies

My oh my, do I love some pie!  I prefer it over cake even! Here's my favorites!

 1) Pumpkin

Hands down the best thing EVER. I eat at least 2 whole pies around Thanksgiving and as many as I can over the holidays. I can never get enough! I do prefer whipped cream on top of warm pumpkin pie though.
 2) Boston Cream

I think I have mom make this for my birthday every year. It's SO good! And it rarely has leftovers waiting for you the next day in our house. This is everyone's favorite.
 3) Cherry

Hot cherry pie is WONDERFUL! I eat 2 or 3 every year. Don't know when the best time is to serve it...wait....ANYTIME is the best time, nevermind.
 4) Apple

It was a hard choice choosing Cherry over Apple pie but Apple comes in close behind. I enjoy it more plain than with ice cream on top, though I'm all for that as well. Oddly enough, I even eat it with melted cheese over the top from time to time. Sounds gross? Try it sometime, you'll see what I mean.
5) Mississippi Mud

Rarely have it anymore but loved it growing up! Has a little bit of everything you should have in a pie. Wish I had a slice right now!

That's my Top 5, what's yours?

No comments: