Thursday, December 20, 2018



So now that the season has wrapped up it's time to give my final thoughts on the season.

Overall, pretty good. John was my favorite payer this season but I knew he didn't stand a chance.

On a different note, the tone of the finale gets more and more "PC Preachy" to me every time. Really don't like it because it feels forced and doesn't go well together with the attitude of the show. 

As for the final 3....

Angelina was horrible. HORRIBLE. On and off the show. Playing the victim, the martyr, the idiot and the moron The last two she played especially well. I couldn't stand her the entire show! She only loves one person and that's herself.

Mike, what did he do special but build fire at the end? The only reason he gained votes was because two spurned women voted for him and Christian.... I have no idea.

Nick played the best game and deserved to win and I'm glad he did.

Next of is "Edge of Extinction" which teases a new twist in the game that I'm interested to hear about. Looking forward to it!

No comments: