Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Top 5 Meats

Guess my mind's still running high of the Thanksgiving feast I had a few weeks ago because I'm all about food this week! Today I want to talk about my favorite meats!

 1) Beef

Steak, hamburger, roast, you name it, I love it. Beef it my all time favorite meat! I like my steaks medium-rare and my burgers as well!

 2) Chicken

Grilled, fried, buffalo wings, there's no wrong way to have them! Chicken tenders (if gotten from the right place) are good as well!
 3) Pork

This could be most folks #1 and I don't blame them. Besides a good roast you got ribs, ham and the almighty bacon. No wrong way to cook a pig!
 4) Fish

My favorite is tilapia. (the poor man's fish) but I love catfish, mahi-mahi, tuna and salmon as well! Not a fan of white fish or flounder though I have had shark before and it's....not that good either.  

5) Venison

I hate hunting but I love eating the results of other folks successful trips out into the woods. Deer Jerky is the best but if cooked right venison on it's own is a fine dish!

That's my Top 5, what's yours?

No comments: