Friday, December 07, 2018

Top 5 Fruit

Yesterday I did my favorite vegetables, today it's all about fruit!

 1) Pineapple

THE BEST when fresh. I'll never eat canned again. Every once in a while Megan and I will buy one, cut it up....it doesn't last a day. Most incredible fruit ever!
 2) Grapes

Who doesn't love these? They're natures candy! Pop'em one at a time and like Pringles, you can't ever have just one!
 3) Peach

One of the best times of the year is peach season when I get to sink my teeth into a fresh juicy peach! SO GOOD. Peach cobbler is the bomb as well.
 4) Banana

Used to eat one of these every day! Good for you and amazingly good in taste! Megan gets these all the time and I try not to eat them all before she has any.

5) Cherry

Megan hates them so we don't get them much at all but I think next time they're in season I'll pick up some because they're super good! (also in a pie!)

No comments: