Thursday, April 27, 2017

Wildstorm Review: Team 7

My final Wildstorm review for now is one of my favorite series from the entire Image run. Team 7 was a prequel series which focused on the original special command force that would later be a huge impact on the Universe as it was today.

This series was incredible. I  told you my friends and I each collected different series but I think we ALL bought this one at the same time. Chuck Dixon writes an incredible story and it's easily the best comic in the entire Wildstorm era. It holds up well, like most of Mr Dixon's stories usually do.

While re-reading this though, I noticed I was missing an issue. Then it all came back to me, that one of the last mini-series for this comic was NEVER read by me because I wanted to get that missing issue before I read the whole series! Totally forgot about it over time until earlier this month when I read it.

Thankfully, I picked it up online for less that cover price and now have a complete set (at least to that date) of the series.

Is it worth your time? I think I already answered that but if you didn't read the middle part and skipped to the end, then YES. Read it. So much fun!

No comments: