Thursday, April 06, 2017

10 Cloverfield Lane Review

So after a year I finally got to see this movie a last month. I never saw Cloverfield, but I hear these two movies are loosely connected so I decided to give it a shot. I'd heard good things anyway.

Well, they were right.....sort of. 10 Cloverfield Lane is a pretty good movie with an interesting twist in the end. Something I didn't see coming due to how weird it actually sounded. The movie is well shot and acted with just one exception. They reveal the location to take place in south Louisiana, yet EVERYONE in the movie talks with a northern accent. Hard to swallow when you know what the real things sounds like.

Besides that, it's an enjoyable film!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You realize that you're saying this with two brothers who have no southern accent at all. And I'm married to a woman that doesn't have an accent either. I think it's completely plausible that they would talk like that.

-Melton