Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Verizon's "better" deal

So after getting my phone, I then got my bill. I got Verizon's new "Unlimited Data" plan which is advertised for $45 a month per line.

So here's what they don't tell you...

1) $45 per line is the deal....when you have 4 lines on your bill.
2) There is a $30  "Set up" fee that they don't tell you about until you get your bill.
3) You pay for your phone in installments. (Add another $25)
4) There is a $20 charge PER LINE to USE the Verizon network. I guess your plan doesn't include using it with a phone you BOUGHT from them!?

So don't believe the hype of their deal. I'm keeping it for now and plan on using the heck out of some data, though I hear they slow you down after a certain amount. We'll see how that goes.

I'm not ready to leave Verizon yet, but I have to honest that I'll be looking into AT&T again, once I pay off my phone.

No comments: