Friday, April 21, 2017

Bye bye DVD plan

Well after only a month I've decided to cancel the DVD option for Netflix. The reason being was the choices were very limited, more so than the last time I joined. I was surprised on how many titles they DIDN'T carry anymore.

Of course it makes sense when you think about it. Their first competition back in the day was Blockbuster. And to beat the giant of DVD rentals you need a huge inventory. Now that most rental stores are gone, I guess they decided having a big inventory wasn't worth it anymore.

Sad too, this used to be a great thing they had going. Oh well!

Have a great weekend folks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder what will take out Redbox? It's bound to happen at some point. Heck I'm surprised cable TV is still relevant.

kidcardco said...

Agreed. I kind of miss the local video store to be honest. Way more choices than at Redbox. But I guess those days are gone too!