Tuesday, April 11, 2017

New phone

So I got a new phone a few weeks ago. The Galaxy S7. I know it's last years model but Target was giving away a $150 gift card for every purchase of one and I couldn't pass that deal up. (Megan ended up taking the card from me)

I used to have Samsung as my phone for years until I replaced it with the HTC. The HTC M-Series was awesome. It carried WONDERFUL speakers on it that made my music sound great. Unfortunately I discovered they've altered their design to look like Samsung so now it's an inferior phone with below average speakers. Sad.

It's taken a while to adjust to my new phone. Most of the feature and navigation I remember. It doesn't have the "talk to text" option, which was disappointing but I'll get used to "swipe text" again soon enough I'm sure.

I'm not a fan of Apple products. Had an iPad once and hated it, so I'm happy with this phone....I just miss those speakers!!!

No comments: