Thursday, April 13, 2017

Cube: Movie review

It'd been a while since I'd watch this movie, so I thought I'd rent it again and check it out.

It's more bloody than I remembered, which wasn't a turn off, just something of note. The story holds up and the acting for the most part is good. I love sci-fi and this movie about a group of random strangers that wake up in a room with 6 doors with identical rooms in every one. (some even boobytrapped) the story really works and pulls you in the entire time.

The sequel is garbage and though I heard the prequel was good, I remember being "ho-hum" about it when I first saw it. Though after watching this classic, I might give it another try.

Have a good one folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mr. Wilkins! I love the Cube series! One of my favorite scifi series. I actually found the first one by mistake in the Blockbuster days. Rented The Salton Sea but Cube was in the case instead. Needless to say it was an amazing mistake! Astronomical even. Really hope Lionsgate gets the new one Cubed going!