Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Welcome to the Future!


Today marks the day Marty McFly came to visit us in the future. And though my hover car and skateboard haven't arrived in the mail yet, I'm sure they'll be here before he gets in tonight.


This is also the year they predicted the Cubs to win the World Series, something I've been hearing people talk about for WEEKS since they made the playoffs. However, it looks like the only thing that will be true is a "sweep" since my Mets are about to wipe them out of the playoffs for good tonight!

LET'S GO METS!!!

Also happening today was the biggest marketing failure since New Coke as Pepsi debuted their "Perfect" bottles for a limited run. Rather than making them largely available to the public, the idiots at Pepsi decided to heavily market an extremely limited release of the product.

SO limited in fact, that folks staying up at midnight to snag a bottle were unable to because only 6500 were made.

What the heck was Pepsi thinking!?! Now social media is in uproar over not getting a bottle, which has been selling online for hundreds of dollars. (the real reason people wanted it) To be honest, I'd love a bottle myself. Not to drink mind you, but just kept as a novelty on my shelf....after I emptied the bottle.

The future...is now.
 

No comments: