Friday, October 23, 2015

Tremors 5 Review

The latest installment of the Tremors franchise finally arrived this month and I wanted to give my review on it.

Loved it. Great movie.

Better CGI and production quality than '4, which looked and smelled like a dumpster fire from the opening credits. Micheal Gross is phenomenal at the tote-swinging, paranoid believing, Bert Gummer and I love him for it.

This movie has it all and is well worth your time. A lot of folks say it's better than the last 2 movies that have come out. While I agree it's better than Tremors 4, that's not saying much, but is it better then 3? Eeee....eeeee.... too close to call.

Since I recently watched the entire series earlier this summer I've decided to hold off on that judgment until I watch them all over again.

But with 5 in the bag, I eagerly await Tremors 6 now....yep, can't get enough!!

No comments: