Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fanboy Expo pics (1)

We went to Knoxville TN a few weeks ago, so today I thought I'd share some pics of our trip!

 Megan wants this car...right after she buys a General Lee.
 The Fanboy Expo is big on toys.
 Lot of old retro toy I haven't seen in years.
 Really sent me back to my childhood.
 I remember having this guy but have no idea what toy line he's from.
 That toy on the bottom left turned into a gun. I'd forgotten all about it until seeing it at the con!
 Megan loved these.
 Super Powers...my favorite toy line growing up.
 An Octomus Prime IN THE BOX!? Nothing ceases to amaze me!
I also remember having this hard plastic bird. Played with it all the time. It's crazy that I've forgotten of all these toys I used to have.

More coming up tomorrow!

No comments: