Monday, October 19, 2015

Halloween shopping

 With Halloween around the corner, Megan and I went shopping for costumes this weekend and look what costume I found for kids?!
Even came with matching shades too. What the heck?!?

WHY would someone dress their kid up like this?! WHY would a kid WANT to be this in the first place?!

Mom: Ok Tommy, what would you like to go as for Halloween this year?
Tommy: Oh, I don't know mommy, how bout a big stinking pile of S----!
Mom: Great idea! I know just the place to go!

Seriously. What the heck man?! Who wants to walk around with that all night while gathering candy.

Old Man: Here's you a chocolate candy bar kids!"
Kids: Um, no thanks. I lost my appetite.

Wait. I think I know 3 reasons why parents would buy this for their kids:

1) Lower their self esteem.
2) Ensure all his friends never talk to him again
3) Light him on fire and sit him in front the neighbors door to see if he'll stomp him out.

K, more pics from this trip coming tomorrow. 

No comments: