Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Halloween Whopper Taste Test

 It's that time of the year once again, where I take a stab at eating a crazy menu item at Burger King and seeing what it taste like. This time it was the Halloween Whopper.
Served on a black (food colored) bun, this Whopper is advertised with A1 sauce, which is a personal favorite of mine. Heck, I'd eat A1 on my Cheerios I love it so much!

But here's the deal, not only do I hate Burger King, but I HATE the Whopper. It's one of the most disgusting things on their menu. I never go to Burger King unless it's for too reasons:

1) To try a "special" item from their menu
2) To have an excuse to be sick later that day

So was this "new" Whopper with A1 and a black bun enough to change my mind!?!?

No.

It sucked. There was hardly ANY A1 sauce on it and it tasted just as nasty as a regular Whopper does.

So 2 thumbs down on this one. Don't bother trying it.

Oh and they used green dye to make the bun black....don't ask how I know.....

No comments: