Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Concert's I WANT to go to!

Ok, so there's a few concerts I wouldn't mind going to. Here they are:

Zebrahead

Love their music, can only imagine what they sound like live. What do they sound like? A cross between hard rock and bubble gum pop. Like Metallica mixed with Taylor Swift.

Sounds weird, but that's the best description I can give. (warning: they use wordy dirds in their music)

New Found Glory

Think about what fun a concert like this would be?! Ooh!!! Haven't heard of them either? Well start off with their cover albums, where they take classic movie songs and hit them with punk rock. Fun, fun band to listen to!

Weezer

The modern day Kings of Rock. I would absolutely LOVE to see this band live. Dang. Just he thought of it makes my spidey sense tingle! Weezer is my favorite band so it's no surprise they'd be my #1 desired concert to go to.

Maybe some day I will.

What concerts would you like to attend? 

 

No comments: