Friday, October 30, 2015

November Movie Preview

Is it already that time again?! Ok, let's do this.

 Creed

I LOVE Rocky movies. LOVE them. But I won't be rushing to theaters for this one. The focus is on Apollo Creed's son with Rocky as his mentor, I think the ending to Rocky Balboa was incredible and maybe his character shouldn't be re-visited again.

I'll check it out on rental. 
 Mockingjay Part 2

Never saw the interest in these. Don't ever plan to watch them either. Just glad it'll be over after this so I won't have to hear the stupid "whistle" music they play at the end of EVERY trailer!!
 Peanuts

I have a soft spot in my heart for this movie. While it's not enough to pull me to the theater, it won't be enough to stop Megan from taking me to it if she wants to see it.

Again, this is a rental...or maybe a "wait till someone buys it and borrow it from them 3 years from now)  kinda movie.
 Spectre

Never seen a single James Bond film in my life. Why should I start now?
Trumbo

Sure Bryan Cranston draws me to this film but it's more than his stardom that appeals to me about this movie yet I'm not sure what it is. Maybe the time setting? The story? Who knows, but I'm afraid this one may not drag me to theaters either.

I'm just not excited in what Hollywood has to offer this year.

What about you? Any movies I missed that you're excited to see?

Do tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot WAIT for Creed. Stallone said he was done after the last one...until he read this script. I think it sounds fantastic. The Rocky-Apollo relationship was what kept 3 and 4 afloat. This is such a terrific idea.

You never read the books, that's why you don't care about Hunger Games. They are great and so are the movies.

Your disinterest in Bond is terrible. Great movies.

"The Night Before" and "Victor Frankenstein" look good. Google them.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Will do!

Never seen a Bond film in my life. I know, crazy but true. I see no point to start watching them now.

Creed I'm so-so on. Just feel like it won't meet up to the quality that Balboa did years before.

Anonymous said...

Never seen a Bond Film. Refuses to watch any of the classics with Connery, etc. (you've heard of going back and watching older movies, right? You're familiar with the concept?) Must be a girl.

Lol.

-Melton