Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Worst Foods

And now it's time to talk about the worst of the foods that I've already mentioned the best of. Here they are:

Worst Chicken: Popeye's

The chicken's tough, biscuits are cold and their sides taste like globs of paint. I tried being a fan but after years gave up giving them "another" chance. I'm just ashamed they're trying for the whole "New Orleans Style" marketing ploy when all it really does is give us a bad name.

Worst Sammich: Schlotzsky's

The first time I tried it, I had to force it down. The 2nd, I only ate half of it then went someone else to get something to eat and the 3rd time I spit it out and asked for my money back. This is an awful place. I see less of them around now which is a good sign that they're slowly folding and slowly fading away from our world.

Good riddance.

Worst Pizza: Little Ceasar's

Oh how the mighty have fallen. A long time ago I would have ranked this as my top pizza but since their "reincarnation" they've become a step below cardboard with cheese on top. The pizza's are tasteless and have the quality of a "Dollar Tree" item. Given the choice between this and a cabbage I'd choose the cabbage all day!

Any other nominations for "The Worst"?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Little Caesars tastes just fine. Especially for $5.

And we love their crazy bread.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Never tried the crazy bread ut the pizza bread tatse like cardboard to me.

Unknown said...

I actually don't mind Little Ceasars, as long as it's fresh, if they've been sitting for any length of time,it's nasty

Anonymous said...

If you want expensive low value pizza there are places for that. just like you don't go to dollar tree to buy big ticket items. Don't go to dollar tree expecting anything other that dollar store quality.