Thursday, August 15, 2013

Best Burgers

I love burgers. A lot. Everywhere we go I'm always on the lookout for good burgers. I've been to a lot of places and tried a lot of things but to me burgers are the most enjoyable to try. So today I decided to give you the Top 3 burgers I've ever had.

#3 Simply Burgers


This is a burger I had in Dallas a lot last year when I working there for Chase. It's a fantastic burger with a butter glaze to give the burger a beautiful shine. Their sign says it all. They simply make burgers here. So don't go if you have someone hoping to order a chicken sammich, hot dog or salad. Though I'm not grading the fries in my reviews, their's are down right tasty and should be devoured during your meal. Excellent place!

#2 Fudruckers



I feel in love with this place a few years ago. Great burger, unlimited toppings to choose from. They have every kind of sauce you can imagine putting on a burger. From honey mustard to spicy mayonnaise they have it all! I've been to several locations around the US and each time they've delivered an excellent burger. One of my favorites was when visiting my sister in Orlando and coming across their "limited time" Ostrich Burger which was AMAZING!

#1 Five Guys


#1 forever in my heart will be this place. No one does it better than them. The flavor of their burgers far exceeds any others I've tried. The fries alone could be famous but these burgers are out of this world! The only reason I don't visit the one near me as much is because they put it in the WORST traffic area in the Twin Cities and you can hardly get in or out unless it's 10am or you decide to eat late at 8pm. Terrible location for such a great store. Whoever planned that one out "He chose...poorly."

So what about you? What's the best burger you've ever had? Does it beat any of these? I doubt it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of simply burgers, so I cannot comment on those.

Fuddruckers is one of my favorites for sure. I go there whenever possible, and the choices, as you said, are amazing.

I cannot stand 5 Guys, HATE it. They are overpriced for what amounts to the same burger you can get at Burger King for half the price. It could just have been the location I got it from, but I was severely unimpressed with their burgers. Just as overrated as In N Out.

Burgers I LOVE:

Fatburger, huge burgers, great taste, not enough franchises around.

Whataburger. I love whataburger cheeseburgers, Probably my favorite, or second favorite (to fuddruckers)

kidcardco said...

Fat burger, I've never had but would love to try. What's burger I've had and it's better than a lot,out there but not the best for me.

As for In N out, you're stealing my thunder! I'll talk about,them tomorrow. : )

Anonymous said...

I've never heard a single negative about 5 guys until now. LOVE THEM!!! I also think Chilis makes a good burger. But then, I love chilis. Also, there is some ice cream/custard place there in monroe that makes a burger that Booth rants and raves about. Can't remember the name, but it's in some strip mall on Forsythe. And then there's Enoch's.

--Melton