Friday, August 23, 2013

Christopher Award Predictions

Now it's time to give my predictions to tonight's awards. I did a poor job of it last time, so let's see if my record will improve this time around!

Best Featured Actress in a Play: This is a hard one since they're all from the same show. I'll go with Cindy Scott but will people still remember who was who in this? This could end up being a tie between any one of these girls.

Best Featured Actor in a Play: Again, this one's up in the air and could be a tie as well. Since they all came from "Daddy's Dyin'" I'm gonna spin the wheel and say Tom Longnecker gets it.

Best Featured Actress in a Musical: Another hard one. Cats was a great show but will the voters still remember it after all this time? Here's to hoping they will and McKenna Rae gets the win!

Best Featured Actor in a Musical:  Troy Wold. The members love him no matter what he does. He wins out over the cast members of Cats.

Best Leading Actress: Yikes, this one's hard. If Sound of Music hadn't delivered a great show this would have been easy. But I'm going to say it's not enough to stop the mighty Cats and Linnea Fayard Allen wins for her performance in Cats!

Best Leading Male: Russ Givens. No contest. And though I love my boy Cejay, Russ'll win big too.

Best Play: Cats. Another easy pick since the members aren't likely to forget that show for a long time to come.

If you have any predictions, go ahead and post them hear before the ceremony begins. Can you beat my picks?

We'll see!

No comments: