Friday, August 02, 2013

My trip to Dallas

So we just got back from our trip to Dallas and I wanted to tell you about it today.
First off, we witnessed one of the most amazing things in MLB history! For only the 2nd time ever we saw a back to back to back walk-off homerun to end the game!! Each game ended up being a nail biter and as now being hailed as one of the most exciting series all year!

I have to agree. Being in the stadium for all three games was amazing. The crowd was unbelievable each time! I'm SO glad we were able to be a part of it.

One other thing I tried out was a place call Smashburger. I'd heard good things from others and wanted to see for myself if they were any good. I wasn't disappointed. Though it didn't crack my top 3 places for burgers and defiantly was up there!

Anyway, that's how my week went. How was yours?

No comments: