Tuesday, August 13, 2013

September Movie review

Time to review September movies...and since Riddick is the only one worth seeing I'll only speak on that.

This is actually one of the few movies I'm looking forward to seeing this year. I don't know of a single person who hated "Pitch Black" and I thought the Chronicles of Riddick was truly amazing.

I've seen the previews for this one and it looks incredible and also, fate would have it that it opens up on our anniversary! I can't think of any better way to celebrate 5 years with my sweetie than taking her out to see this film! (I'm sure she'll be overjoyed)

What about you? Are you going to see it?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pitch Black was indeed awesome, Chronicles of Riddick was good, but not blow my socks off good. This new one, however, looks like it's getting back to more of Pitch Black's roots, which makes me definitely want to see this one.

kidcardco said...

I think between this and Fast and Furious, Vin Diesil doesn't have many options though I hear he's slated to be in Guardians of the Galaxy next.

Unknown said...

Well, somehow Fast & Furious movies make a TON of money, and seem to be more popular than ever, so even if it is one of his only options, it's a very lucrative one.