Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Best Pizza and Sammich

Since I've already good the "foodie" theme going for me I thought why not let it go the rest of the week! So here's my other top pics for Pizza and a good Sandwich!

Best Sammich: Jimmy Johns

 This is one of the best things I've ever eaten. Working in Dallas all that time I ate at Jimmy Johns roughly 70% of the time. No only are the sandwiches good but they pride themselves on fast service. Most times after I ordered my sandwich would already be waiting at the other end of the table for me to pick up. They're the real deal when it comes to "fast food"

If you haven't visited one you should seek one out on your next road trip, stop in, eat and write me a thank you card afterwards.

Best Pizza: Crico's 

Before I left on my trip to Gulf Shores last week I told Megan I'd never had a pizza that really left me that impressed...then I came to this place!

Crico's pizza is piping hot, fresh and the best tasting ingredients I've ever had in a pizza. Checking them out on the way down we decided to make a stop by there and check it out and we weren't disappointed! They even had this one pizza on their buffet where they had the Parmesan cheese cooked into the pizza!  At first it looked disgusting but after giving it a try I quickly returned for seconds.

Sadly the only location is in Gulf Shores, but if they ever branch out this is the place you should go!

3 comments:

Tony said...

There's a Jimmy Johns just off the MTSU campus. By the time I am hanging up the phone after placing an order the delivery guy is handing me my sandwich. I don't know how they do it.

kidcardco said...

Ha ha ha ha. They're THAT fast!

Anonymous said...

Johnny's is our favorite. Still.

-Melton