Thursday, July 25, 2024

Marvel United Chubi's I wish I had

 I have several people with 3D printers who promise they'll make me these someday but so far, no one has delivered. 

Now that CMON is done with Marvel United and moving on to DC, here's the 3 figures I wish I could have:


Senator Kelly is used for a scenario in the X-Men United series. He's just a token in the game but I'd love to have my own figure of him to move around the board. 



There's a promo deck available to play as the Gray Hulk but no figure to go along with it, so I would use this one instead when playing as that character. 


The one character I'm SHOCKED Marvel United never included in their game. I thought for sure he'd be in this one but he wasn't. A shame that so many D list villains made it into the game but this high C Lister didn't. So I'd design my own game around him and play with this figure instead. 


No comments: