Thursday, December 01, 2022

Jack Frost (Review)


 I've never seen this movie before but it always pops up on my streaming service whenever I look up Xmas movies so this year I thought I'd give it a shot. 

Michael Keaton plays Jack Frost, I musician with a kid he doesn't see that much when he's alive. But when he dies in a car accident he comes back to life as a snowman (similar to the one he and his son had built the year before together)

For that Xmas, the 2 bond like they never before did. 

It's ok. Fun for families. I have to admit, for something that came out in 1998 it feels like this should've been an 80's movie. It has all the tropes. 

Magic brings him back to life, corny "snow" jokes and a soundtrack. (which reminds you it's 1998) Again, not bad but something I probably won't watch again...at least until my kids get a little older. 

No comments: