Wednesday, November 30, 2022

The Daily Whiner


 I check this site often. 

I read its articles from time to time. 

But in no way do I agree with these people 100%

I find them to be quite hypocritical at times. 

This is one of them.

For the past 6 years we've seen nothing but praise for Trump. Someone NONE of them voted for, wanted, or even thought could become President. They even advertised an upcoming special on their streaming service called "Dinner with Trump"

But the moment they caught wind that he was seriously running again, they turned on him overnight. 

Now only negative articles about him. It's clear they want Desantis. I see why. I get it. He's a good guy, but to totally go all -in on "Never Trump" is SO hypocritical that I have to roll my eyes every time I see the evidence. 

Whine away Daily Wire. I've only voted Republican twice in my life for President. Both times Trump....because he's not really a republican. I'd vote for him a 3rd time, sure. Maybe even Desantis. But don't think for a moment I won't be on the lookout for a 3rd party candidate that best represents me. 

I refuse to accept a 2 party system is the "only" way we should vote. 

No comments: