Friday, January 07, 2022

December's Here


 On the other hand, NFG's Christmas Album (I found out about AFTER the season) is excellent!

Only one skippable song on the album. The rest are solid. It doesn't carry 2 remakes on it, being "Nothing for Christmas" and "It'll Never Snow in Florida" which is weird because it was part of their very first album and has nothing to do with Christmas but I guess they wanted to pad the album with it. 

The new versions aren't as good as the original if you ask me, but the original "Nothing for Christmas" is one of my girls FAVORITE songs of the season. they sing it all the time and it IS a solid song I think everyone will love. 

I know it's past the season, but I give you permission to break the unwritten rule of playing X-mas songs before the holiday and giving it a try. 

No comments: