Monday, April 05, 2021

Records I love now

 So the past few weeks I've been talking about albums I had as a kid, now I wanted to discuss the ones I have now and wish I had as a kid. 

I'm what they call an "Old Soul" with this pick. But every Christmas, this record is getting on the player for the season. I know it's available streaming but something about the pop and sound of a record makes this album sound better than anything else I've ever heard. We never listened to this as a kid either, I just got it for a penny at a flea market years ago and have loved it ever since!
I told you last week how much I loved the Chipmunks. Well this may be my favorite album they ever released. I love everything about it. The story is David goes off for a while and when he's gone the Chipmunks break out the rock music, only to return to "barbershop" songs once he comes back thru the door. 

Excellent album.  

A close second would be this one which features a lot of music from their cartoon back in the 80s that we watched all the time. 

Happy to have both of these in my collection. 

No comments: