Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Essential Barry CD's

 So what were those CD's of Manilow I told you about last week? Let's get to them now. 

The christmas album was something Mom always had playing around the season so this was one I'm very familiar with. 

The other was his "blues" album. I remember this was the first tape I played in my walkman as a kid. I'd walk around the neighborhood jamming to Barry like all the other cool kids were back in the early 90's I'm sure. 

The tape was so popular with us as kids I remember Jeremy stole it when he went up to Idaho. Mom let him have it but I was pissed because I couldn't listen to it anymore. 

I heard it a few years back and it brought back great memories. I still love the album....probably need to listen to it again now that I think about it....yeah, I'm going to do that now!

No comments: