Friday, April 16, 2021

Board games I'd like to play

 Since everyone's so scared of a 99.7% Survival rate, all my board game conventions have been canceled yet again. 

So here's the games I wish I could play before deciding to add them to my collection. 

Worker placement game about putting on a magic show in the 19th century. It looks amazing but a little too heavy, so I want to play it to see if its worth getting. 
Silly stupid, Queen Games game about collecting Queen games.....which is exactly what I do. Which is why I want to play it. 
Real time action game. I'm slightly interested in seeing how this plays. I have Project Elite so I'm not sure if I need to add anything else like that to my collection. 
I love the books. I love the look of this game....but it looks AWFUL! However, I've decided I have to try it none-the-less. 
Another Queen Game that's gnawing on me to pick up. Looks interesting but no good review on the game so I need to try it first to see how it plays. 
Super cheap on Amazon right now, but again, I need to play this one before buying it. 
A good friend recommended this one to me but I'm not a big fan of card games, so I'll have to test it out first before making a decision on it. 

Like before, I have plenty of dungeon crawl games but I hear nothing but great things about this one, so I'll try it and if it's good....I'll have to spend a butt load of money. 


Another Queen Game that's always looked interesting to me but I really need to play it before deciding if it should stick in my collection. 

No comments: