Saturday, December 19, 2020

T-Shirts I'd like to have (4)

This was only available for a brief time in 2016 when the Mets swept the Cubs in the playoffs and ruined everyone's dreams of the Back to the Future (Part 2) prediction from coming true. I loved it and now it's impossible to find. 
Of course a little "Last Starfighter" in my life is more than welcome. Though I wish they had a "Death Blossom" shirt instead. 
They've never made this shirt before but I'd love one of my favorite board game on it! Just the title like this would look gorgeous on a shirt!
Well duh. Anyone who knows me knows why I would want one of these. Plus I like the old Kenner label that goes along with it. 

 And finally, a shirt with my favorite soda on it would be awesome! They actually make them too! I WILL own one some day!


Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: