Thursday, December 17, 2020

Saved by the Bell (2020 Show)


 Megan and I decided to give this new version of the show a try and....it's so bad it's almost good. This completely "woke" show is SOOO overly PC it's hilarious. 

To give you the short story, white people are bad. White people are ignorant of minorities. White people are racist. White people are privileged and don't know what its like to struggle in America. White people don't need to give advice to people of color but rather stay out of the way for the more qualified smarter races to handle things. 

And it got me laughing the whole time. 

There's no Screech in it (which is no surprise) but also no Mr Belding, which I was kinda bummed to see because it would've been nice to see him again. Other than that, there's a few additional cameos from the original cast but other than that it's not made for my generation. 

I'd say pass on it but again, it's so funny how racist it is against white people I have to recommend you watch it to get some laughs. 

Bring on Season 2  

No comments: