Monday, July 24, 2017

Too many things to wear

Geez to frag have a got a lot of clothes. Too many in fact. I rarely go to the store to buy any and if I do it's mainly to replace blue jeans and that's it. I get tons of shirts and clothes for my birthday and Xmas but over the years...my "collection" has out grown my drawers.

I can hardly fit anything into BOTH drawers I have now and I can't throw them away because they're not ragged (no matter how many times I wear and wash them) and I can't donate or throw them away because that seems like quitting.

Does that even make sense?!

Anyway, I told Megan that if I end up losing 25 t-shirts in various ways (tears, rips, stains, etc) I'm only going to replace it by getting 1. I've tried to cull down my clothes but every time I go to put them up it's like I have less and less room to do it in.

Am I the only one with this problem? It's a Monday and I'm typing about clothes of all things so it could very well just be me here. Let me know in the comments.

No comments: