Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Get Out Review

Megan had been wanting to see this movie for a while, so we got it a few weeks ago and watched it.

In short, the acting is great, the story is.....confusing. I'm not sure what this movie wants to be. A thriller? A comedy? Because it was both at times and it didn't blend very well. Seriously, it felt like I was watching two movies that had been pasted together over the same theme. Weird.

I'm all for leaving some "mystery" when it comes to thrillers but this one doesn't make sense in the least. I was a little surprised because Megan said everyone she worked with loved the film so I thought it'd be a surprise hit....as it is, I'm not sure I can recommend it to anyone because I'm not sure if they'd get it either.

To some it up, get out of renting this and see what else is available for rent.



No comments: