Saturday, July 27, 2013

August movie review!


Can you believe we're already through with the month of July?! Ok, so let's see what's up for grabs in August to watch on the big screen!

2 Guns: August 2nd

Hooray, Mark Wahlberg!! Oh wait... Denzel's in it? Nevermind.

Planes: August 9th

I guess since the Cars franchise was killed off when they made the sequel Disney had to think of something else. Walla! Planes. I'll probably end up seeing this though because they hired Val Kilmer as voice talent?! HECK YEAH!


Elysium: August 9th

Matt Damon? YESSSSSS!!! Oh wait... is that Jodie Foster's name right next to his? Um, nevermind.


Kick Ass 2: August 16th

I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to this film, I WOULD say that I'd like to see it. The first one was very creative and I'm surprised it's taken them this long to finally come out with a sequel. Should be a fun popcorn flick all the same!
Anything comments? Leave them below.

 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude. Seriously? Just because Jodie Foster is in it? You realize it's written and directed by Neil Blomkamp from District 9, right? Looks awesome.

-Melton