Saturday, June 03, 2017

What's wrong with America today

Kathy Griffin has never been a funny comedian to me. And this week she proved it once again with something everyone can agree was over the line.

She apologized, she's an idiot. Let's move on. But wait!! Kathy now wants us to believe that SHE'S the victim in all this?!

In her latest news conference she was crying, blaming "white old people" for her problems and basically pointing every finger she could at someone else for HER mistake!?

Take it from someone who loves to "poke the bear" every once in a while. The times I've made fun of others (Like author Chuck Wendig) I had no problem with the backlash that came afterwards. Was some of it over the line? Probably, but you're not going to see me cry out for pity and try to blame everyone else for my actions.

Kathy Griffin is scum. I'm glad CNN fired her and I hope she never has a working gig again. Drop this self righteous bimbo and let's move on.

Of course this is coming from an "old white man" who's now been type cast as the reason for anything "evil" in America so what do I know.

No comments: