Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Garbage Bag Glory

For the first time in 7 years...I'm having to buy garbage bags again.

That's got to be some kind of a record.

How it started was when my wife in I first moved in to our house. We had each bought garbage bags with us from our own apartments but it didn't stop there. The first two trips to the grocery store my wife kept forgetting we had them and bought a box each trip....but then there's more.

We decided to donate some of our clothes to Goodwill but what I didn't know is my wife went out and bought garbage bags AGAIN for that too! Before our first year living together was up we had a Y2K supply of these things! I forbid her to buy garbage bags again until we went through the stash we have.

7 years later, it's time to buy more. But this time we'll be taking it one box at a time.

No comments: