Friday, June 16, 2017

My Favorite YouTubers

I watch more YouTube than TV. Here are my favorite YouTubers on the internet today!

 Red Letter Media

Though crude at times, this channel about movie reviews (both new and obscure) has been a great source of entertainment to me over the past few years. Mike and Jay's ability to mock films as well as themselves has been very enjoyable to watch.

 Rhado Runs Through

Right now, one of my favorite board game channels. Rhado runs through a "mock" game to show you how the game is played. Watching his channel is almost as good as playing the board game myself because I really get to see what the game play is all about. The countless hours I've spent watching Rhado plays board games reminds me never to make fun of folks who do the exact same thing watching others play video games on their channels. (which I hate)
The Dice Tower

Tom Vassal is King of the Internet when it comes to board games. His Boardgame Breakfast show is the best thing about Monday's for me. His Top 10 lists are also enjoyable as well and he's a pretty nice guy when I met him at Gencon. Another fun channel to watch.

Those are a few of mine....what's yours?

No comments: