Thursday, June 15, 2017

Taste Test

As you might know, I love trying new things no matter how weird. I proved that again a few weeks ago with these two items here.

 Mountain Dew-S-A is a product I've seen around since early May. I didn't know what it was all about so I picked up a bottle to try it out. I'm not a big Dew fan but I don't mind drinking it either. Dew-S-A sadly it only three other existing Dew products mixed together like a teenager at a soda machine in Taco Bell would prepare. Code Red, White Out and Voltage are the 3 soft drinks they mix making it into some nondescript soda that well be forgotten once you finish it.  
The BBQ Payday was even more bizarre. I had to read it twice to make sure I understood what it was exactly. This Payday uses bbq nuts on it......bbq and caramel....hmmmm...I'll try it!

Bad idea. Anything that taste oddly like sushi but has nothing of the ingredients should tell you something went wrong. Really Payday, what were you thinking?!

No comments: