Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Bill of goods

So I'm reading through the comic book collection I bought last year for $50. It's all Marvel stuff but I thought it was a good deal and got them anyway to read. However, while reading through them I've noticed an alarming truth, the bags we were sold at stores back in the day to keep our comics "safe" from the environment?

They're garbage.

About half the comics I open up, rip on the side. Some already were ripped from top to bottom, making the bags seem completely worthless overall. My brother stopped bagging his comics a long time ago. Because he knew he had no interest in ever selling them so what's the point? Looks like he saved himself a lot of time not wasted on sleeving each one. Because from what I'm seeing, these things are junk!

No comments: