Monday, June 19, 2017

All Hail Exiled Julian!


So I just watched the newest Season of "All Hail King Julian" and I have to say it's still one of the funniest cartoons I've ever seen. This season, instead of doing a string of one shot episodes that tie together they did one epic "continued" story arc that lasted the entire season and I loved it. This has got to be one of the most underrated shows on Netflix right now.

The only dissapointment about the season was that every cast member from past episodes got their dues except for my favorite the Snake Doctor, who was thrown in for one line in the last episode but not his classic "IN A CAVE" line, that cracks me up every time I hear it.

Now looking back over that last sentence I guess that won't make much sense unless you've seen the show.....but believe me....it's funny!

No comments: