Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Cool toys!

Just a few other toys I couldn't resist talking about!

Lazer Tag


Hours and hours of unending fun were spent in my grandmothers garage (just to name one place) spending time playing Lazer tag.

Why aren't these available today??

McGyver Knife Set


Loved the show and would've LOVED to have had this growing up. Dang, it'd still be in my back pocket today if I'd had one growing up!

Ghostbusters Proton Pack


I can't tell you how many hours I spent gazing at this toy in the Sears Xmas catalog. I would've worn this school every day.... and gotten in trouble every day as well.

Secret Wars


I know I spent a lot of time talking about how much fun the Super Powers toys were but almost as fun were the Secret Wars toy line from Marvel. I remember several Batman/Spiderman teamups coming from these.

What other toys has this made you think about?

No comments: