Monday, April 16, 2012

Best PS1 games

When the Playstation craze hit, I was just like everyone else who bought one right off the bat. But later on I repented of my ways and traded it off for an N64. But there were a few games I would've loved to keep with me:

Star Wars: Master's of the Teras Ki



How great it was to see Han Solo square off against Darth Vader, or Princess Liea against Boba Fett! The special combo moves were the best!!

Resident Evil



I only played the first one and I remember it being the scariest game I'd ever seen! The slow motion movement to the door when you went to another room? Terrifying!

Triply Play Baseball



The last true baseball game I ever enjoyed. In fact, I remember failing ALL my finals that semester because all I did that week was play this game instead of studying!

Twisted Metal



I miss this game so much! I remember playing (and loving) all 4 games! I heard they came out with a new one lately but I don't it'll touch the classic's of the first ones! (btw I'm not kidding, anyone have these games and a working playstation? I'd be interested!)

My time with the Playstation was short. Were there any other good games I missed?

No comments: