Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Best old school computer games!

I know I've spoken about this before but for the life of me I can't find where or when it was. But after cleaning out my old computer desk the other day I found some of these games that made my heart happy all over again!

Age of Empires



I'm tempted right now to load it up into Megan's laptop and play it right now! What a great game that never got boring!

Doom



Remember the good ole days of connecting over the phone lines to play this game with the neighborhood kids?! Remember how mad you were when someone accidentally picked up the phone and disconnected you from the game???

Wolfenstein



I know you can download a version of each of these games and play them and maybe that's what I should do. It was such a fun computer game to play.

Kings Quest, Space Quest and Battle Chess were fun too. Anybody remember any more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt, please don't do that to my poor computer.
Megan